In my Easter holidays i will take a cruise on Costa Fascinosa with my family, we take the plane away from Madeira to Lisbon and from Lisbon to Brazil and the boat will be there. I look forward to the day and to go through this experience, I already heard that the boat is very good and welcoming, has a gym, jacuzzi, shops, cinema, food all the time is practically a city in the boat! I'll post many new photos on the blog! kisses :)
quinta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2013
Where i am going on holidays :) Cruzeiro Brevemente!
Nas férias de Páscoa eu vou fazer um cruzeiro no costa fascinosa com a minha família , vamos apanhar o avião daqui da Madeira até Lisboa e de Lisboa para o Brasil e o barco lá estará. Estou ansiosa que chegue o dia e passar por esta experiencia já que ouvi falar muito bem do barco , tem ginásio, jacuzzi, lojas, cinema, comida a toda hora é praticamente uma cidade dentro do barco! Não vai faltar fotos para postar aqui no blog! kisses :)
In my Easter holidays i will take a cruise on Costa Fascinosa with my family, we take the plane away from Madeira to Lisbon and from Lisbon to Brazil and the boat will be there. I look forward to the day and to go through this experience, I already heard that the boat is very good and welcoming, has a gym, jacuzzi, shops, cinema, food all the time is practically a city in the boat! I'll post many new photos on the blog! kisses :)
In my Easter holidays i will take a cruise on Costa Fascinosa with my family, we take the plane away from Madeira to Lisbon and from Lisbon to Brazil and the boat will be there. I look forward to the day and to go through this experience, I already heard that the boat is very good and welcoming, has a gym, jacuzzi, shops, cinema, food all the time is practically a city in the boat! I'll post many new photos on the blog! kisses :)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)




Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário